AMC Romany Covid-19 Service Update
To limit the spread of COVID19, we are taking the following steps for the next 30 days:
1. No grooming services.
2. No wellness exams, vaccinations or routine bloodwork.
3. No routine oral health procedures/ dentals.
4. Office hours will be from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday.
5. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE SICK PATIENTS.
6. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO PUPPY AND KITTEN VACCINATIONS.
7. We will refill prescriptions without requiring routine bloodwork where appropriate.
8. We will offer curbside service for all medication, prescription diets and flea/ heartworm preventatives.
On a personal note, please know that these actions are necessary to help prevent the spread of this virus that has upended all our lives. I will be here for my patients - your pets - if they are unwell, even though we humans can’t interact with each other as we usually do.
Stay home, stay safe.
Together we will get through this, and I look forward to the day I can chat and share a joke and a laugh with you in person in the exam room again.
Remember, please call us if your pet is showing any symptoms of being unwell. We are here for them and for you.
Catherine Donworth DVM